One of the biggest factors in time management for wedding preparation is scheduling hair and makeup for the bride and bridal party. We asked one of our favorite local makeup artists’ Jillian Savage from GLAM Nashville for some pro tips on how to help make sure your day of hair and makeup goes smoothly.
- Always have inspiration pics ready!
- Coordinate a skin care regimen that works for you with your dermatologist.
- Set your phone aside (at least for makeup) so the artist can dedicate their time and attention to creating your perfect look.
- Book as far in advance as possible to ensure the artist you love is available.
- Do a bridal trial to nail down your looks and be worry free on your wedding day.
- Don’t wash your hair the day of, it holds better when a little dirty.
- Be prompt for starting times to make sure everyone gets the same treatment.
The Social Bliss Events Team is here to help with all your scheduling, vendor, and needs to prepare for your most special events, let us help you start planning today!